Friday, December 19, 2008

Cheese and other failures

I failed to post this post last year. It was supposed to be about my failures . Y'know: my being a non kid-liker (they creep me out and have way too much snot); my inability to keep this thing running and my not being impressed with a grape juice cheese and wine.
See the way I own my downs. Nice.

I didn't get past the title the first time round, then I went on an impromptu christmas shopping run through london and manchester. Flew outta joburg on christmas day, spent a week with my mom and sister spending daddy's hard earned coins, flew back on the third. Not as cool as it sounds. Coz even though it did snow on new year's eve, I spent said night drinking lemonade and watching "2008's most annoying people". Yes, on tv. Yes, it was actual soft frozen water falling from the sky (I really like snow - I grew up in a place where green isn't really a natural colour). No, there was no vodka, rum, cane, battery acid in my lemonade.

But now it's 2009. yay. Cue list of things I will never do and will feel guilty about till march.

Or:
list of people I will totally score before march
list of ways to annoy my neighbours (till they get fed up and call my folks in march)
list of cds to actually buy before the anti-pirates get me in march
list of things to know for that degree thing that I won't be getting in march
list of places I'm boycotting in march
list of things that are lists and are loosely connected by way of march

march will be massive, my horoscope says so.

One list that isn't up there is my skills list. Them at a book store I wanted to work last year pointed out that "being kinda good at playing and stuff" does not render me employable.

new year's resi: find a skill (like marching?)

No comments:

Post a Comment